Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Add these to the list...

Here are some of the newest additions to my never-ending list of projects I'd like to do...

Notepads from Little Birdie Secrets - I am a mega dork about making lists and anything that resembles school / office supplies. Yes, mega dork. So imagine how excited I got when I saw directions for making your own notepads. And, even more exciting is that the notepad adhesive is only $2.65.

Wine bottle torch from Design*Sponge - I know everyone has probably seen these posted on 72 different blogs by now...but I couldn't help it, I had to include them. We have big plans for our backyard and these would be a great addition!

Marshmallow art found via Design Dazzle - I am definitely not an artist, but these are too cute to resist.

Ribbon flowers from Little Birdie Secrets - These are adorable and there are so many possibilities for using them. I would love one as a hair accessory, on a purse or pinned on a sweater. And they even look similar to this rose pin from my fab fall finds.

No comments:

Post a Comment