Monday, August 31, 2009

A chandelier!? Us!? Really!?

I have always thought having a chandelier in our master bedroom would be pretty much the ultimate in beauty, relaxation, luxury and just plain amazingness.

My husband, however, has always thought our boring [and gold, uck!] ceiling fan is the ultimate in necessity and just fineness.

Well, this past weekend while shopping at Lowe's, I just happened to casually point out a beautiful chandelier and how incredible it would look in our bedroom...

And my husband totally agreed!!! I don't know what changed, but I like it! :)



[This takes away from the story a little - but no, we did not end up buying a chandelier. Yet. But now there is finally hope for a beautiful, sparkly, shiny, wonderful chandelier someday finding its home in our bedroom.]

No comments:

Post a Comment