Tuesday, September 22, 2009

October goals...

Starting now, each month I am going to set goals for myself and then at the end of the month I'll report back on how I did. Some goals will be important things and others just for fun. And, yes, I know it's not October yet, but I thought since it's the first month for this I'd give myself a little extra time. :)
Referees signaling field goal at American football game, sunset
So, here are my October goals:
  • Have the guest bedroom and bathroom decorated (at least mostly) by the time my cousins come visit in early October
  • Enjoy relaxing evenings with my husband by the firepit
  • Decorate pumpkins...or decorate with pumpkins
  • Actually start studying for the CIA exam
  • Finish some of my half-finished projects
  • Mail birthday presents to my sister and brother-in-law early enough that they actually get them by their birthdays
  • Schedule a trip to visit my sister and brother-in-law in Dallas :)
  • Drink apple cider
  • Make a fun Halloween decoration for our door
  • Bake a yummy Halloween treat
  • Convince my husband to dress up on Halloween
  • Not let myself be stressed about work, but instead remember why I love my job and how thankful I am to have it
  • Work out at least once a week
  • Take more pictures

1 comment: