Blah, blah, blah...what was that about $100?!?
Wouldn't it be awesome if I said I was giving away $100 to celebrate my 100th post?!
Yep, sure would. Especially since both of you reading would have a 50% chance of winning. ;)
Unfortunately, no such luck...but I did make up a fun little game called "What Could You Buy With 100 Pretend Dollars?" [If you say it in your best Chuck Woolery game show announcing voice, it sounds a little more exciting!]
The "rules" of the game are simple:
1) Pick a store.
2) Check out the sale section.
3) Pick at least 10 different items to buy with your pretend $100.
4) Be in awe of how much cool stuff you could buy for $100. :)
What could you buy with 100 pretend dollars at Bed Bath & Beyond?
- 6 sage napkin rings for $0.99 each
- 1 recycled cotton apron for $7.99
- 2 glass candle holders for $3.24 each
- a 12-piece mix & match placemat and napkin set for $9.99
- set of 6 present placecard holders for $3.74
- 4 turquoise glass napkin rings for $0.99 each
- set of 6 glass photo coasters for $9.99
- set of 2 recycling bags for $4.99
- set of 4 glasses that are no longer available [they were $7.49 earlier today though...]
- a triangle chip and dip platter for $14.99
- 4 square bamboo placemats for $1.99 each
- a cheese and cracker set for $7.49
- set of 6 square bamboo napkin rings for $4.99
- and an accent rug for $3.99
...for a grand total of $99.99! [Oh yeah, taxes don't exist in this game.]
What could you buy with 100 pretend dollars at Brylane Home?
- 3-piece bag set for $5.99
- 6-piece baking set for $6.19
- 3-piece toile bag set for $4.99
- 2 faux silk curtain panels for $6.49 each
- 8-piece carafe and tumbler set for $7.49
- a classic oval braided rug for $7.99
- a three-tier glass tray for $12.99
- 4-piece pumpkin bowl set for $10.99
- 16" square pillow and ruffled bedskirt for $9.98
- and a mirror with a shelf for $17.99
...for a grand total of $97.58!