Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Oh, baby!

I have incredibly exciting news to share...

I'm going to be an aunt!!!

That's right - my amazing sister and her husband are expecting their first baby this July! I have been waiting impatiently anxiously to share the news for quite some time now. In the meantime, I have been occupying myself by thinking of fun ideas for baby showers, baby gifts, and all sorts of ways to spoil my new little niece or nephew! With all of the ideas, I've already secured myself the titles "Favorite Aunt" and "Best Aunt Ever!" [It doesn't hurt that I'm my sister's only sibling and her husband is an only child...]


I can't wait to meet the new addition to their adorable little family! The new little one is sure to be beautiful, incredibly smart, sweet and loved more than words can explain!

No comments:

Post a Comment