Monday, May 24, 2010

Couples' shower invitation...

Tons of exciting stuff is going on in our family right now, which means...tons of fun parties! Today I'll share the invitations I made for three parties over the past couple of months. And soon[ish], I'll be back to share more fun pictures from each of them.

First up is the invitation for a couples' shower / BBQ for my brother-in-law and his fiance... 


The invitation was actually three separate pieces of paper - the brown with the words, a white/cream paper, and then the green background. Their wedding colors are green and brown, which were really easy inspiration colors for a mostly outdoor shower. Stay tuned for lots of photos...

2 comments:

  1. This card looks so creative. Can you share some more photos? I am thinking to create a wonderful card for my baby shower invitation. I am going to invite all my friends in party at seattle venues. I am sure they gonna love all arrangements.

    ReplyDelete