Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Missing Mr. W | part two...

Sometimes, I not only forget to post a photo or two...but I forget to post an entire series of posts. Mega oops! Turns out I forgot to post the rest of the everyday moments when I really, really missed Mr. W when he had to move before me. Now, I have moved also (well, kind of, but that's a story for another day)...but I'm still going to post some more of those times. And, actually, being in the same place again [finally!] reminds me just how much more fun normal, everyday things are when we're together. :)

Okay, now to the actual point...


Mr. W and I are huge baseball fans, but I don't generally share his need to watch every Royals game on TV or watch This Week in Baseball. But after Mr. W moved, I would zoom-zoom [i.e., watch in fast forward] every game. And I couldn't bring myself to delete any of them.

I also usually really like watching America's Got Talent, but it was no fun at all to watch without Mr. W. So, I didn't watch any of the episodes, but didn't want to delete them either. Luckily, I had no problems continuing to watch Design Star. :)

[Speaking of Design Star, I also kind of forgot about doing the majority of my play alongs. Turns out that is somewhat time consuming, especially when I was supposed to be packing our entire house, working extra hours, and studying. If I ever magically get lots of free time, I'll finish that series too though. :)]

No comments:

Post a Comment