- The best marriage advice is...hire a housekeeper & eat out.
- The best description of love is...finding the person who makes you want to be an even better person, but they love, accept and support you as you are!
- The best tradition to start is...picking a day & alternating houses & family members and cook (anything) to keep the family connected. Get out the good dishes - it makes for magical memories!
- My best date night idea is...remember to have one, even after 25 years. Everyone needs romance!
- The best part of a wedding is...seeing love in each others' eyes and feeling love in each others' hearts as you say "I do."
- The best part of marriage is...looking forward to coming home to someone who will stop the earth from spinning for you!
- My best memory of Nicole and/or Drew is...There was a comment from the bride's brother's girlfriend that she didn't let us read out loud, so I'll be nice and keep it to myself. :)
I am going to put all of the cards and pictures of the shower in a scrapbook for the bride. I guess I should be working on that now instead of writing 42 blog posts, but it's my day off so I'll do whatever I want. :)