Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Wedding gift...

Yes, this is yet another post about the wedding last weekend - I can't seem to help it. :)

Anyways, I made a framed initial picture as part of their wedding gift. I forgot to take a picture of the actual finished product, so instead here are some "pictures" of what it looked like. This first one just shows the initial which is made from the words to the song Dance with Me:


This second picture is sort of, kind of, what it ended up looking like. The letter was printed on blue paper and then matted with a brown paper that had a really cool blue design in it (none of my fill options in PowerPoint were anywhere near as cool as the real paper - sorry, I don't really have much to work with here). And then I put it in a bronze frame. It was made to match the towels we got the couple and all of the bronze accent items on their registry.


This definitely doesn't even begin to show what it really looked like, but hopefully you get the idea. My husband actually liked it so much he asked me to make one for us too. Works out really well since our last name starts with "W" and our first dance was to Dance with Me. :) (That was totally not intentional either - just a very happy coincidence!)

No comments:

Post a Comment