Sunday, December 27, 2009

Merry [belated] Christmas!

I hope you all had an absolutely wonderful Christmas with your family and friends. I know we did. We were lucky that despite the weather we were able to celebrate with both my family and my husband's. We are so thankful for the time with our families, wonderful memories, incredible gifts, and most of all, the "reason for the season."

I know this is delayed, but since I was late in putting up any Christmas decorations this year, they will be staying for a while and I might as well share a little. :)  So, here is our table decorated for the holidays...


I love to keep our table set all the time [mostly because it keeps us from piling mail and other junk all over it], so I like to keep it fairly simple. The "table runner" is actually a red scarf my grandma gave me for a Christmas a few years ago...a very Katie Bower-ish table decorating idea.


By the way, I am so not the only person with holiday posts after the holidays. Check out all sorts of fun post-holiday posts here...

No comments:

Post a Comment