Some fun facts about Houston, Texas...
- Houston is the fourth largest city in America
- "Houston" was the first word Astronaut Neil Armstrong spoke when he landed on the moon
- Houston averages 99 days per year above 90 degrees
- Reliant Stadium in Houston was the first retractable-roof stadium in the NFL
- Houston has the third tallest skyline in North America and one of the top ten in the world
- The Houston area will soon be home to me and Mr. W
That's right...Mr. W and I will soon be making the move south. New opportunities and new adventures are sure to come. This is certainly a new "page in our history!"