I already showed you my Asian salad that I'm obsessed with, but my repertoire of quick and easy meals doesn't stop there. :) Next up is zucchini and rice...which you can make in eight minutes flat. [Yep, I timed it...it takes exactly eight minutes.]
- 1/2 zucchini
- Spices / seasonings
- A teensy bit of oil / butter
- A serving of microwave rice
- Add a teensy bit of oil or butter to a skillet on high heat.
- Slice the zucchini into thin slices and add to skillet.
- Start the microwave rice [following directions on the package].
- Add spices / seasonings to the zucchini to taste [I use onion powder, garlic powder and seasoning salt].
- The zucchini and rice should be done at about the same time.
- If desired, add a teensy bit of butter to the rice.
- Put the zucchini on top of the rice and enjoy. :)