Thursday, October 1, 2009

October, already!?

Lately I’ve had all sorts of posts about fall - my October goals, decorating pumpkins, fall treats, more fall treats, fall fashions and even spooky marshmallows. This may have led you to believe that I was excited about October and fall. But you would have been wrong. Very wrong. Fall just reminds me that it is getting colder out and winter is coming. Ahhhhh! I hate cold weather.

But as I was looking back at my pictures from our pumpkin carving experience last year, I found lots of other fun pictures from last fall. So much to my surprise, I have realized that I actually don’t hate fall. I kind of love it.

Last October, we enjoyed a fun-filled day at the
Renaissance Festival with great friends, where my husband was attacked by a crazy lady…
[By the way, I am risking my life for your entertainment with this one. :)]

And a wonderful trip to visit my grandparents and go to a beautiful dessert wedding in Arizona…

And our first trip to a rodeo to see a Josh Turner concert with my parents…


And baking a cake to help celebrate at a coworker’s baby shower…


And even dressing up like the 1985 Royals for Halloween…

[I threw this one in here just because it's pretty embarrassing...now my husband can't be mad about that first picture, right?]
Well, now that I know I like it - Welcome, October! Here’s to another fabulous month and beautiful fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment