Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Something not from a hotel...

I have another memory check for you...remember how I have bazillions of vases from our wedding? And I have a bazillion ideas for reusing them?

If you need a refresher, you can check it out here.

[But as a side note - I have just decided that my delayed posting is actually just me caring about your mental health. Trying to remember things for an extended period of time is supposed to help improve your memory.]

Anyways, back to the point. One of my ideas was to make twine-covered vases, like this one, except different. A while back in one of my brief moments at home, not a hotel, I made these three vases and filled them with twigs from our yard.


See, I actually do have a home. And even a yard.

I was getting ready to post something completely different...but it related to a hotel, so I had to wait to make sure you don't think that all I do is hang out in hotels. It's getting out of hand - all of my posts mention hotels and the hotel employees [at a very busy hotel] are starting to make jokes about how much I am here. I feel much better now that I have proof of life outside a hotel. Whew!

[Another random side note...has anyone else noticed that with the changes to blogger, the font sizes aren't the same as before. Eek. It's driving me bonkers!]

No comments:

Post a Comment