Tuesday, February 9, 2010

More gifts...

Continuing with my belated gifts post, the next category is gifts I want more of. :) These are three items I received from my mom, sister, and mother-in-law. I love them so much that I want to make more of them - I think they could all be recreated, I just need to figure out how...

First, was a blouse similar to this one from the Loft. I love the flower details and would love them on a whole bunch of similar tees. I believe I'm going to need to learn to sew... 

Next, is this necklace from Stella & Dot. Love it...and pretty much every piece of Stella & Dot jewelry. So I also need to learn jewelry making...

And the jewelry making will also help me to make cuff bracelets like this and an assortment of colors. This isn't the exact bracelet I got, but it is the same lovely idea...

No comments:

Post a Comment