Monday, May 24, 2010

Baby shower invitation...

Last but certainly not least in the series of invitations are the invitations for my sister's baby shower...

The theme for the nursery is jungle animals and the parents-to-be particularly love giraffes. Again, this invitation was actually three pieces of paper - the white with the words, the green and then the blue.  The invitations were mailed in white envelopes with these wrap labels...


I had never made [or used] wrap labels before and am now completely obsessed. They are so simple, but look really classy and fun. It's a good thing Mr. W generally handles the bills in our house, or I am quite sure I'd be mailing them all in with cute wrap labels. ;) If I can, I'll try someday to post a template for easily making your own wrap labels. You can also look forward to some coordinating paper products from this shower in the future.  :)

4 comments:

  1. All of these are great!! I really love that giraffe though! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too love wrap around address labels. Can't wait for your template. :) Love the giraffe!!

    ReplyDelete