Monday, May 24, 2010

Cheerleading cookies [part two]...

About forever ago now, I mentioned that I was going to make cheerleading cookies as an end of the season treat for the squad of little girls I coached this basketball season. Well, as I was going through my camera recently, I realized I never posted the pictures of the final product. So, here they are...


I ended up making sugar cookies with green and white frosting (our squad colors) in clear bags with green poms and a little note. The girls loved them!

[P.S. If you want to see the cutie little girls in action, check out this video. And for the adorable video Mr. W made for his basketball team, check out this video.]

4 comments:

  1. I love them!! Such a good idea and the poms totally rock!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What kind of frosting did you use on the cookies?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used royal icing on the cookies. It was the first time I've ever used it and I made it a little too runny. If you look really closely at the pictures, you can see that it dripped down the sides of some of the cookies. Oops! But overall, I really liked it.

    ReplyDelete