Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Our Christmas table...

To say that I love setting our table would be a major understatement...I love playing with different place settings. I love walking in the door and seeing the table set. I love mixing everyday items to come up with something that looks nice. I just love everything about it. So, without further ado, here was our table decorated for Christmas this year...


The overall look was very similar to our holiday table last year. The pieces that were the same were: the red scarf as a tablerunner, the silver chargers, the white dishes, the white candle in the centerpiece, and the wine bottle cover.


The pieces I switched up this year were: the red plates and snowman goblets [both were from Walgreens a few years ago], the bread bowl filled with silver and red Walmart ornaments, and the candlesticks/holders [which were a wedding shower gift]. I really liked the mix of playful and elegant. [I say liked because I've already changed the table setting as the Christmas decorations slowly make there way back into the boxes around here. :)]

No comments:

Post a Comment