Thursday, June 3, 2010

The baby shower...

It's time for some pictures and details from my sister's baby shower. First, the adorable mommy-to-be...


Isn't she the cutest!? :)

Behind her, you can see part of the food table and banner. I made the letters on the banner using my Cricut. Love that thing! You can barely see them in the picture, but both ends of the banner had cute little jungle animals to go along with the giraffe invites. The animal pictures were cut out of wrapping paper I found at the dollar store.

Speaking of the invites, we displayed one in a frame near the food table...


Back to the important stuff...the food! Here's a closer few of part of the food table...


We purchased a lot of the food from a bakery, Costco, etc. But of course, I had to make my favorite brownie bites made with both caramel and mint filling. Yum! With the leftover white chocolate, we also made teeny tiny little chocolate-covered, sprinkled pretzels. The table also had flowers [obviously], cute little wooden jungle animals and little ribbons sayings "It's a boy!".

I forgot to take a picture...but we also had a mimosa bar at the shower. We had champagne, a few juices to choose from and raspberries, blueberries and strawberries to add. [We also had sparkling water and club soda as non-alcoholic options.]

No comments:

Post a Comment