Thursday, July 30, 2009

Wedding memory eight - the amazing party...

Oops - I totally missed posting a memory yesterday, so here it is a day late...We have great memories from the reception. Relaxing, dancing and celebrating with our guests - perfect!

Ever since I was little, I have been excited for being at the front of the wedding march. That probably sounds strange and you might not even know what the "wedding march" is, but it's a pretty big deal in my family. And it was even more fun that I had imagined. And our first dance to Dance with Me was incredible. (Not incredible dancing, just the most incredible feeling.)

My father-daughter dance to Stealing Cinderella was another one of my favorite parts. My dad told at the beginning of the song that he didn't want to cry...so we joked about the line about "riding her first bike." Turns out I am horrible at bike riding and learning to ride my first bike was anything but pleasant. My dad is a very patient man. :) (He's also a great poet! His poem toast at the reception was a big hit!)

Unfortunately I can't find a picture for this last one...but another great part of the reception was the Supaman dance. Nick's little brother (one of our great ring bearers) did the whole dance. By himself. Perfectly. And he was six. Too funny!
[Check out memories 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 9, 10, 11 and 12.]

No comments:

Post a Comment