Thursday, July 30, 2009

Wedding memory ten - sharing the day with loved ones...

I'm posting the next memory early, because tomorrow we are celebrating our anniversary at "America's Toughest Tour!" Yes, I know that sounds entirely unromantic...but, I'm completely obsessed with Toby Keith and Trace Adkins, so really it's perfect! Sooo excited! Anyways, in an effort to not be a slacker on my daily wedding memories...

We have billions of great memories from our families and friends at the wedding. Each person truly helped make the day perfect. I don't even know where to start on sharing the stories, so I'm just going to leave it at this...we love and thank you all more than you'll ever know!

I do have to share this photo of my beautiful grandmother though. I am beyond grateful that she made it to the wedding. I love and miss her so much and can only pray that I am even half as beautiful (inside and out) as she was.


[Check out memories 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 11 and 12.]

No comments:

Post a Comment