Wednesday, August 5, 2009

That was fun...

Thanks for sticking with me through my twelve wedding posts - one for each month I've been married and one for everyday leading up to our anniversary (kind of). Anyways, it was really fun looking back at all the photos and thinking of all the great memories! [Check out memories 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 and 12.]

We will now return to regular programming...


How incredible is this laundry room drying rack? Uh, yeah, really incredible! I love the Ballard Design drying racks, but that wasn't going to happen. But with the help of Centsational Girl's tutorial (and my dad), this one just might!

[I have actually been wanting to post this for about a week, but there was no way I was going to interrupt my nice lovey-dovey wedding memories for something laundry-related. Whew, good things come to those who wait.]

No comments:

Post a Comment