Saturday, January 1, 2011

2010...

[Mr. W and I in Vegas this fall]

2010 was quite the year. I feel like about 2,010 major things happened during the year, but in the interest of time, here are just ten of the majorest major things. :)
  1. I coached my first cheerleading squad [and made them cute cookies]
  2. Mr. W and I celebrated a year of living in our first house
  3. Mr. W finished his Masters' degree and got an awesome new job
  4. We welcomed a new sister-in-law into the family [and celebrated with a couples' shower]
  5. We welcomed an adorable new nephew into the world [and celebrated with a baby shower and fun games]
  6. I got a promotion at work and passed the first three parts of the CIA [Certified Internal Auditor] exam
  7. Mr. W and I celebrated our second wedding anniversary
  8. We enjoyed trips to San Jose, Vegas, Dallas, KC, etc.
  9. Mr. W and I made the big move to Texas and built a brand new house
  10. We hosted our first Thanksgiving in our new home
It was certainly a great year and I have no doubt that 2011 will be just as great. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment