Monday, July 27, 2009

Wedding memory six - the details...

My favorite thing about all weddings are the details - especially the ones that make the wedding unique to the couple. I already showed all of the baseball details, but here are some of my other favorites. I loved seeing all of the details come together after the months of planning...


Clockwise: Ring bearer pillows made by my mom with lace from my wedding gown; Scrapbook guestbook with engagement pictures made by a good friend; Invitation and reception cards; Basket of programs; Flowers with our wedding bands. (Designing and making the invitations and programs was one of my very favorite parts of the planning...and definitely the most time consuming! It was a huge compliment when we went to our friends' wedding a few months later and they had designed their programs like ours.)

Candy table...yum! And our personalized champagne glasses at the head table - a gift from my husband the Christmas right after he proposed. :)

Cake table with homemade mints, pink punch and a pink fountain. My husband loves fountains! Oh, and the groom in the cake topper is wearing a gray tux, just like my groom and the groomsmen did.


[Check out memories 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 and 12.]

No comments:

Post a Comment